Monday, October 15, 2012

NEW FISHIE!

  hello! my mom was so awesome today! okay so here is our totally weird story.....
Once upon a time in mesa ariz- sorry I'm being too um weird......
We were driving back from elite optical,( its a place where they well eye stuff ya know..my mom was driving by a big park,and she said"lets go to the park!" she was being so wierd.well the park was too hot so we were driving again.she said " lets go to pet-co ........how about getting a fish?" "really?!"i asked.after we got the fish i was so happy! it brings me back to my other fish.....her name was... Bella princess rainbow rose.(i was only 5!) so here it is: so do you guys have ideas? well these are all my ideas.most of them mean blue:
*Navy
*Skie
(by the way this is a male fish)
*Blu
*Indigo
*Teal
*Toby
*Bubbles
*Alpha
*Dakota
*Link
*Bob
*Fishie
will,my bro, said that we should do Breaky cause we got it on the first day of fall break. well if you have any ideas in one day(we are going to pick out of a hat tonight) so give me ideas!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment