Sunday, June 19, 2011

All About Me



Hey my name is Kate Montgomery.I'm 10 years old and I have three brothers.My first brother is Kaleb. He's 12 years old and he has a blog too just go to www.kalebstuff.blogspot.com . My second brother is Will. He's 7 years old and he loves to play by himself and make lots of videos.My last brother is Nathan .He's 2 years old and his favorite word is... well um....nope and yup! I kinda just started making this blog because Kaleb had one and I thought it was so cool so I  made one. I hope you enjoy!  :)

8 comments:

  1. This is an awesome blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. And may I say what a beautiful family you have. I bet even your Aunt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx guys my aunt is awesome though becky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your aunt learned all her awesomeness from her brother

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kate nice blog by the way this is jenny and kenedy not jacob we are just using his accont

    ReplyDelete